Saturday, August 16, 2008

Photo Op

Of course we had to take a group photo of the kids for Gramma but we are amateurs, so enjoy the improptu photo shoot!!
Starts off okay
Do you guys see the resemblance in our kids?
Silly face!
Everyone frown or be mad! Just to give them a break.
What is Ben up to in this picture?
They are beautiful, loveable, adorable kids, all of them!! And as much fun as Mick and I had, I don't think it even ranks close to how much fun these cousins had together. Mazzy being the softy that she is, cried when we were leaving and I tried to explain to her how goodbyes were really hard on me when I was little too, which sent me into a fit and made me have to walk away and put my sunglasses on in a hurry! These kids are so special, each in their own way! Thanks kids and adults alike for such a wonderful trip to our northern home!

2 comments:

rowdystroudy said...

what a cute group of kids!

KM said...

I love all of this pictures from your vacay! What great, fun memories your boys will have!! :))