So we took a trip down to Duluth to do the Lake Walk that I've been wanting to do since we first went to Minnesota. We got to do it but it wasn't the fun that I expected because it was so hot and the kids and adults got cranky and tired. Next time we'll take the bikes and all will be well with the universe. Any who, I got to see a tall ship and a sunken trolley like ship that kids were jumping off of and the kids got ice cream and I got a teeny bit of shopping, so all in all, GOOD day!

Dad and Ben in the castle

Cousins at the spitting fish. They don't look all that happy, except for Mazzy, of course, because it was a long hot day of walking and not much fun for the kids.

The stud and the kids. Mick went 'redneck' on them and walked without his shirt because it was so hot! Of course, this was probably the hottest day all summer!

Ahja peeking out of the castle window.

Kids in the doorway, the boys were trying to keep the girls out!! That a way boys, keep it up!

Me, Sam and Ahja in the gardens, they had such beautiful flowers and roses here!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment