Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PARTY TIME!!!

So little Randy and Tara had an awesome party while we were in town. It was held at the "Men's Crisis Center" but for this occasion, women and children were allowed! We had such a good time and it is always fun to spend time with friends and family. I'm sad to say that I don't have any pics of Randy and Tara so that I can give tribute to them. So if any of you reading this have any from that day, please send them on my way!!


Look at the four (of many) cousins, I guess these are four men of the family that everyone has always grouped together as look alikes. SO funny to me that Mick is the smallest. Look at Travis the BEAST,(third from left) he is TALL, which is what makes me scared of Ben's big feet! And who knew Chris (fourth from left) was that tall? Not me, not Mick!! I think I see one of my kids in Jesse (second from left), I'll take that for sure though because he is a handsome kid, they all are, but who is the handsomest of them all???? That's right MICK! What is a party without Foosball!!? (sp?)
Randy was awesome giving the kids rides on the trailer behind the four-wheeler!
They weren't excited at all!! The trailer wasn't even hitched up before they jumped in!
Cute pic of crazy cousins on the swing set!
'Big' Randy, Donna and Tony aka "Boner". Donna was my kick butt partner in Cribbage!!
Uncle Seth and Lennon, getting ready for the poker game!
Mick and I were going to try and get a picture together when all of a sudden.....Boner jumps in!! This picture just cracks me up! Look at how delicately he has his hands draped on Mick's shoulder!! LOL!
Another bad attempt at a picture for the Georgia Kempffers!
Me and my sis/bingo 'nerd' partner, Amy!

Is that Travis that kept passing gas? Poor us, we had to cover our faces!
Travis and Teresa! Some of our FAVORITE people in Minnesota!
Smoochy, smoochy, Big Randy and Mick.

An attempt at getting another set of Kempffers family photo but Whitney was not happy about it! They are a cool family. Lucas is going to visit Georgia someday soon, right Lucas?? Meet the Cottonmouths?;)



0 comments: