
ICK! I have to put a picture of me on here though! Sam is so cute, the wind rips out on this break wall! That's why Gramma won't go out on it!

I love the complete adoration in Sam's face looking at his Daddy! Mick's just thinking 'camera nazi'. Apparantly I joined the club of camera nazis in MN!

Amy, Caleb, Ahja and Mazzy! So cute but Mazzy wouldn't give her serious smile!

Cousin LOVE!! Just missing baby Jack!

I love this picture!

Amy said as I was taking this, "If mom were up here should would freak out seeing you down there!" And I truly think she would have. I wish I would have gotten a picture from land of the whole break wall. It was very long and big.

Cute sisters playing bunny ears, Mazzy didn't know not to give them to herself, LOL!

This is where we found Gramma after the break wall, sitting peacefully at a picnic table!
0 comments:
Post a Comment