WEBMASTER................................make yourself known!! I love comments, I really do, but please let me know who you are if you want to comment on my blog. Thanks, and I hope you understand if I know you!!!
Besides that point, below is my favorite picture out of the whole Minnesota batch. For some reason, even though it's blurry and out of focus, this picture speaks to me!! It screams.........I'm so grown up now, you don't even know.....(and that is my 'baby', Sam who is almost five years old, WOW! )
In fact when we went to the meet and greet with his pre-K class, he was so shy and he wouldn't make eye contact and he licked his lips and beyond (which is a nervous habit of his) and he latched on to my neck and hid behind me, he was so painfully shy!! I wanted to pick him up and RUN!!! Run sooooo far away and say, 'no world!, you don't get my sweet, loving, wonderful, genius, amazing Ben and EXPECT to have my funny, smiling, irritable, loveable, walk-to-your-own-beat Sam too!!!!!!! It's not fair!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment