Thursday, May 01, 2008

Finishing Up Virginia

Sam loved the kitchen and cooked breakfast for me and Dedge while she was getting me addicted to 'Gilmore Girls'. Her and Elle are HUGE fans and had me watching it while I was there. I made it through 3 episodes while I was there then I called and requested the shipment of Seasons of 1 and 2. I'm pathetic!! LOL!

Sam was sooo bummed that the big boys were riding down this hill on their bikes and he didn't get to so he cried the deep breath cry. So Will took him for a one of a kind Calvin and Hobbs wagon ride down this huge hill. Doesn't it look scary? Thank goodness one of the wheels was bent and a little crooked or they would have been flying!

The Buena Vista mountain view.
Ben and the new puppy, Lola. Every time I said her name it was followed with, 'her name was Lola, she was a showgirl'
Will: "Aunt Leanna, get a picture of this so it looks like I'm going to fall". Hee hee!

I know there aren't many pics of Sophie and Grace but I didn't see much of them. Never have you seen two little girls so happy to have another girl their age around. They played whatever they wanted and whenever they wanted. It was great because I know Grace gets bummed sometimes in Georgia being the only girl cousin. Yeah girl power!!

0 comments: