At Ben's school they have a 'Millionaire' challenge where each kid has to read 1 million words in order to qualify. For Ben and the rest of the kindergarteners they calculated that as being 250 books. All of his class made it and I'm almost positive the whole school did but anywho, they got to have a celebration and we all came to be fans of our millionaires. Ben read 1,246 books. There were kids in his class that read more. It was a lot of reading but it truly pays off.

These are his table mates. They are Kunal in the suit and Keandre in the red shirt. And the picture below adds Nitya. They are all sooooo sweet and everytime I am around the school, Keandre hugs me and they all say "Hey, Ben's mom!!!" None of these 4 are in the same class next year but Ben will get to see Nitya when they go to St. Elmo once a week, they will still be in the same class there. Don't you love the variety?? I LOVE IT!!


This is Bradley's family. He is such a sweet kid and the one Ben plays with the most. I've actually let Ben go over to his house to play! GASP!! I truly enjoy Bradley's mom too, she is torn from the same cloth as my family. Is that a saying????

Sam LOVES to go to Ben's school and feel like a big boy. He can't wait to go to this school.


They got to ride in a limo for their celebration.

Here is Ben steppin' out!

They also signed autographs. It was really cute and fun!
4 comments:
I AM SPEECHLESS! Ben has an early start on the United Nations. Way to go Ben!!!
did u end up liking BDVD?
So cute! I bet ben had fun in the Limo!
This is the cutest idea! I DO love the variety in Ben's class, unlike the gallon of milk we swim in! A nice homogeneous group where we live in the burbs! i miss that about the south. brandon always asks if i want us to move to the ghetto so we can have some diversity.
i CANNOT believe that you haven't watched SYTYCD!!! it is the greatest show ever, you should look up some of the routines from last year-simply amazing! get to know the name mia micheals, you will most likely love everything that she choreographs.
good for you with the soda!
i am happy and sad seeing your boys. happy that they are so handsome but sad that they have never played with my kids and will most likely meet every few years if we are lucky!
love you!
Post a Comment