Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BASEBALL!!

So Ben played baseball this year and like the wonderful mother I am......I brought my camera to the last game of the season to capture the memories!! LOL! T-ball was a little bit slow to sit through after soccer for previous seasons but he had fun and they were a cute group of kids for the most part.
Here they are eating pizza for the party after the game.
Sam joined the party too!
Here he is with his coaches and he got a TROPHY! He and Sam were super impressed that he got a trophy!
Go Tigers!!
Silly boys!
They must have really loved each other this day, I should have documented the whole thing with video!
Slugger! With Coach Kempffer at the catcher's position.
Look at Coach Kempffer on the field again. Ben is playing pitcher. He got quite a few outs from that position this year.


1 comments:

Griffin Zoo said...

those boys are growing like crazy and so adorable. miss you all.