Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blurbs from the Urbs!

  1. We got our tickets to go to Minnesota this summer!! WOO HOO! The whole family is just so excited. I hope the Kempffers are ready to be invaded. Grandma, here we come!!!
  2. We have a new nephew to meet when we get to Minnesota!! My sis, Carrie Ann and her husband Seth had a little baby boy, Jackson in April.
  3. Sam had a random weird virus that had a lingering fever for 5 days and the doctor sent us for blood work. Thankfully everything was fine but never did I want to slap a nurse so bad! Sorry Erica!
  4. I haven't had a soda in two days!! (neither has Angie, you go girl!)
  5. The Stanley Cup is getting on my nerves because the Penguins haven't scored a goal in two games!!
  6. I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED THAT SCHOOL IS OUT!! I DON'T HAVE TO PACK A LUNCH FOR A FEW MONTHS!!!

Hope you are all well. We love you long time however near or far!!!!!!

1 comments:

ginters3 said...

In reference to #4, it aint easy but we'll get through it and by the way...what is our reward this time?