And still no diet dr. pepper for me, which is the only soda I drink. I'm kickin' it yall!
If I continue giving up one bad habit a year I'm going to be all healthy in about 10 years.
9 years ago
And still no diet dr. pepper for me, which is the only soda I drink. I'm kickin' it yall!
If I continue giving up one bad habit a year I'm going to be all healthy in about 10 years.
Posted by Leanna at 8:11 AM
2 comments:
Jonathan LOVES Dr. Pepper and he has also kicked it! Which consequently has helped him (along with some vigorous exercise) to lose 20 pounds in a month...please somebody tell me how boys lose it SO fast! Anyway, it sounds like ya'll are doing well. I can't wait to see you this summer. Did you know that we are coming home in July? I want to have a little shin dig at your Mom's maybe. Oh, and in response to your comment...I miss Granny so much. I'm always thinking about how much I've wanted her here for so many things. She was an extraordinary woman.
What kind of crazyness is that? How can you make it through a day without it?
Post a Comment