I remember being totally excited when Sadie talked to me a year ago and then being even MORE excited when she and Sam just had a wonderful time together in the sand at Mimi's and played their hearts out.
Well, I secretly wondered if the "bond" would still be there on this trip. As I'm searching high and low at Indian Rock for Sam and Sadie doing the 'Marco Polo' thing, I run into Elle with her saying, "I think they are right over there." Then as I get closer, I hear Sadie say, "Sam, you're my best friend!"..........GASP!, I looked at Elle and said, did she just say that?? And Elle says, "AWWW, they're gonna be just like me and Zach!" (For those that don't know, Zach is the next to oldest cousin) I just think, WOW the power of the cousins!!
My kids talk about all of their cousins, all the time. We talk a lot about our family and they know each of your states, far and wide. When we put the USA puzzle together they know pieces by, "that's where Savannah and Coo-Coo live", or "here's Grandma and Caleb's state", and when we put Utah in they say "mom, this is where Zach and Max and Tucker, and etc., etc. :} live. It goes on and on! We love you all cousins!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment