Sunday, April 20, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!

We took a trip up to Virginia for Spring Break. To make a long story really really short, I'll spare details and just say it was me, Ben, Sam, Carson, Isaac and Grace. We missed those that weren't with us terribly but we 'made do'. It was a lot of fun and they were all so good that I would do it again in a heartbeat.
My next few posts will be about our trip through pictures but these are actually in the car. My dear BFF Elsa let us 'layover' at her house so that I would have a break in the drive and we got up and left at 5 in the morning from Charlotte. These pictures are once the kids were up and getting crazy. Who's the clown? Ever the entertaining Isaac. He will be in show business one day!









Above is my personal favorite!!




1 comments:

KM said...

Are u telling me u made this trip with no other adults???? You are SuperWoman!!!!!