The stars have aligned or the genie in a bottle granted me a wish. My kids slept until 7:36 this morning. I kid you not!! Those of you who truly know the Kempffer boys... you know that this is nothing short of a miracle. Too bad it was on a school morning and not a weekend because I'm sure this will not happen for another 6 years.
Well since they slept, me and Mick kept right on sleeping! Why get up? I woke at my normal 6:30 AM and noticed how quiet it was so I rolled right back over which brings me to this post....
I am NOT a morning person, I LOVE to lay in my bed in the mornings and slowly work my way out of bed after seeing morning headlines and weather. But I'm not a 'night' person either. I love to get in bed at 9:30 and read and then go dreamily off to sleep.
So you know those quizzes about personality that always ask are you a morning or night person? WHAT AM I??? I think I'm a strictly a daytime business hours person. That is when I SHINE!!! I SHINE WITH THE SUNSHINE. So I better not EVER move to Alaska.
So what are you guys??
9 years ago



2 comments:
I have always thought the perfect work day would be from 10-3 (with a lunch break).
Our family used to consist of all Night Owls who slept late. When Doug and I got together, I had to covert because he is up at the crack of dawn NO MATTER what happens the night before. Now I cannot stand to sleep late!! I feel like I have missed the day!!
Here is my thing: if I can just lay in my bed a good 30 minutes before I have to get up whether it's 5 a.m. or 8 a.m. for me it's just about laying there in my bed with my covers in peace and tranquility...after that all hell breaks loose
Post a Comment