Sunday, February 17, 2008

Here we go retro again!

This is a little bit of Christmas. I am going through some things that I still haven't written about. The picture below is the chaos after Christmas, the kids just trash the place. It looks like Christmas tornado.

Junked up! Notice the lamp has to be on since the boys were up at the crack!
We love this race track. It is awesome. Sam and I have had lots of fun racing the hotwheels. This was his favorite gift from Santa.
Ben's favorite was his art easel. Lots of good pictures being pumped out of this apparatus.
His first "masterpiece". This went to mimi since we were going there for Christmas dinner.
This was at Christmas dinner. Mimi lit the candy cane candles and everything. It was very yummy! The boys thought they were something else drinking out of actual "glass cups". LOL. I don't think we've ever trusted them with glass before.
I made Paula Deen's Garlic Baked Cheese Grits and I highly recommend them but don't go there if you are trying to cook something healthy, because they are NOT.



1 comments:

Lulucarrot said...

My living room looked like a Disney Princess threw up on it. I feel you sister. The boys look so big. By the way, Ben will be super embarrassed by that smock some day:)