This is at Ben's fall festival for his school.
I didn't get many pictures because I was working his class game.


Happy kid!! It was fun watching him with his school friends. He is growing up so fast!!

Sam reaked havoc on most games and wanted to cut in line. You should have seen the putt putt. He used his driver! LOL.

Last night we went downtown for a Halloween extravaganza, it's the first time that we've worn this years costumes. I think they look fantastic. All the kids were commenting on them, "oooh!! Look it's Batman and Robin"

Did you know that Batman and Robin wore 'croc' boots? Well, they do.
By the time we send them to school for their Halloween parties, we will have so much candy we won't need to go trick-or-treating, but we will.
I just had an a-ha moment. Next year I will not buy candy, I'll just pass out all the candy that we collect from these numerous events.
4 comments:
WOW THESE ARE GREAT COSTUMES! SOMEHOW IT REALLY SUITS THEM. I WAS SO TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WERE ON THEIR FEET! IT LOOKS PERFECT! HAVE A SUPER HALLOWEEN BOYS!
I have never even seen croc boots. Sam and Ben are so cutting edge. I love the Action poses for Ben. He is such a ham.
I could just eat 'em right up in those costumes! How cute they look, yall couldn't have picked better costumes. Happy Trick or Treating!
Such cute boys! and yea for your playlist, great music I love it!
Post a Comment