Can anyone tell what is different here? I'll tell you that I have been getting called 'Angelina' by various family members and my work folks. I thought it was kind of cute on Sunday when I thought my lips were just sunburned from the soccer field. Then on Sunday night, my throat started hurting. THEN on Monday my lips were even bigger when I woke up. So then I start freaking a bit, but I ignore that my throat hurts. So on Tuesday, I get up and my lips are the biggest they have been to date. HMMM...something is not right, my throat is still killing me by the way. So I'm on the phone with my doctor and everyone thinks it's some kind of allergic reaction. So I start the Benadryl, which KNOCKS me out. You know I'm not good on medicine, and I swear I didn't know where I was at one point in the day. So this morning I get up and the Benadryl has done nothing but make me sleep most of the day on Tuesday. So I go to the doctor today, and ta-da! Lucky you Leanna, you have some sort of virus that has affected your lips, throat, adenoids and possibly may affect your thyroid after all is said and done!! GREAT! So my Angelina for a day, turned into a sucky virus that has me on steroids, which will make me gain some weight! woopeee!
9 years ago



5 comments:
The first thing I thought to myself when I opened your page was....Look at Leanna doing the pouty lip look!!!! Poor you, that must've been miserable, I have never heard of such! I hope you are mending and off of the Benadryl!
What amazes me is how pretty you are when you are sick! Maybe you have Bells Palsy too! We get weird things in our family.
I am cracking up right now, you always did make me laugh! You are looking good! Seriously baby number 3 will forever be tagged with ruining whatever firm body parts I once had, any smooth even patches that ever exsisted on my face, and the nice cream colored skin which used to reside beneath my eyes! Now it's all saggy, spotty, and discolored and I haven't even hit 30! Why do we have babies again? :) Love you!
I still REALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!..and the lips make your hair look even cooler. Hope you never get that funk again. Glad your all better!
can..not..stop..laughing!!!
Post a Comment