So my morning went like this........................keep in mind this is my ONE morning to sleep in.........
5:45 AM...golfer showering getting ready
6:00 AM.....golfer kisses me goodbye and out the door
6:15 AM....little boy at bed side asking "how do you spell fishy" (still haven't asked what this was all about)
6:30 AM....LOUD noise of hockey sticks scraping on tile floors and intense game being played
6:45 AM...hoisting of Lord Stanley's Cup (bowling pin) and lots of LOUD cheering
7:00 AM.....little boy bedside again complaining "Ben wants to play the XBox and I want to play the Wii"
7:15 AM.....Mom up and not in the best spirits because she just KNEW she would be able to sleep in on this wonderful Saturday
I will be napping on a float in the pool today....all men in my life, please respect this and don't splash me or dump me over!! A girl can dream right?
9 years ago



2 comments:
Dream on Sista!
I decided to post a comment on here to remind you that I can never post a comment on here because wait..YOU NEVER POST ANYTHING! Just say'n ;)
Post a Comment