Friday, May 21, 2010

Quick lil' Sammism



So his mantra will NEVER be "it is what it is". Because in Sam's eyes, one thing can always be something else. I love this about him.


So quickly before the OT starts in the hockey game...........


Tonight I get called to the bathroom. Sam needs a cup to rinse his hair. I go get the cup, give it to him and continue my laundry duty. I get called back....Sam is standing on one leg, one arm up, one leg bent back, leaned over pouring water out of said cup......"Look Mom! I'm a fountain". Why yes, yes you are Sam!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I think that's so cute. I love creative, smart kids. Their imaginations prep them for prime-time family entertainment! :-) I hope you and your family are doing well. I am crossing my fingers that you guys can come up to go camping this summer. I can hardly wait because it's been so long since I have been jet-skiing or on the lake... Two years is too long!