Sunday, January 03, 2010

My solution....Olivia Newton-Sam




What is this you might ask? Well, Sam has eczema and it bothers him in the winter on his legs so what do I do? I lather up his legs and spots with medicine and then put my leg warmers left over from an 80's party on him so that he doesn't get the cream all over the house. He calls them ninja socks, I call it hilarious!
He said he was posing like a star in the one photo. I agree, Sam you are a star!!
On a side note....we do indeed, feed him. As a matter of fact he eats all day long and is still a stick but no worries, Mick says, because he was scrawny like that too!
Second side note..........my kids HATE pajamas, they are never cold and prefer underwear to pretty much all other outfits in the world.

4 comments:

CarrieAnn said...

Oh Sam! I love the ninja socks! Is this what I have to look forward to raising a little boy? And he too has grown so much. His shoulders are as wide as Montana.

Anonymous said...

Papa has a half shirt to go with the leg warmers! Sammers, so uninhibited! Love it.

Unknown said...

he has grown soooo much i didn't recognize him at first. and yes his dad was that scrawny and actually didn't get his beef until college.love you sam!!

Lulucarrot said...

Just put on your blog for the tunes! My kids run nekkid alot too! You can take the girl out of the trailer park....