So we had our own small fall festival out at Mimi and Papa's which I nicknamed Ginapalooza! Gary was very involved so next year we'll call it Collinspalooza. It was a blast! Bec and I invited some of our kids' best buds from school and some of their families and some of our best friends and their families. All in all it was a BLAST! I had a lot of fun and I hope all the other families and children had fun as well. Thanks to Angie there is some documentation to the event because we were so busy playing and talking and having fun! Oh, and eating!! Oh and a bonfire once the sun went down but I don't have a picture of that or the neon bracelets that everyone was wearing that made them glow in the dark.
Golf cart rides were all the rage!
Maddie and Sam get to hoppin' and Luke had a great time with the kids hopping around him. I wish I had a picture of him giggling.
Mimi and the cart riders.
Another load.
The Cheetah girls! Just kidding, waiting in the garage for the golf cart to go another round.
Maddie and SB are kitty cats! Angie and I did face painting which was a first time for me. I think we did OK! The kids liked it but ended up wiping it off because it got pretty warm.
Intense sack races!
Lining up and sorting teams
Look at the peace signs! Little girls are so funny!
Papa pulling the trailer!




2 comments:
this is so not fair!
I am loving this and agree with E that it is not fair you get MIMI and GAR-O all the time!!!
Post a Comment