Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eight things

The Eights: (in random order)

8 TV shows that I love to watch:

1-Survivor
2-Amazing Race
3-Project Runway
4-The Office
5-30 Rock
6-Lost
7-Top Chef
8-Grey's Anatomy

8 Favorite Resturaunts

1-Sushiko
2-Chick-Fil-A
3-Speakeasy
4-Moe's
5-Deorio's
6-Don Chucho's
7-12th Street Deli
8-Dinglewood

8 Things that happened yesterday

1-Family night at Chick-Fil-A
2-work
3-doctor visit
4-kids painted pumpkins
5-switched out summer/winter bins, UGH!
6-made a grocery list
7-learned I was anemic, duh!
8-kissed my kids

8 Things I'm looking forward to

1-Halloween party
2-catching up with friends
3-Christmas
4-Sam's next punchline
5-Ben's next random hug or extra wave goodbye
6-watching my kids grow
7-a good night's sleep
8-a nice hot bath and finishing my book tonight

8 Things I love about Fall

1-leaves changing colors
2-crisp air
3-warm fuzzies
4-hot chocolate
5-sitting outside without sweating
6-playing football with the boys in the yard and hearing the leaves crunch
7-sweaters to hide the muffin top
8-watching the men play Acorn "Corn"

8 Things on my wish list

1-my boys to live long and healthy
2-to be here to watch them with my husband
3-another bathroon
4-peace on earth
5-new boots
6-I-pod
7-a new bra
8-a yoga retreat

8 people I tag

1-Elsa
2-Angie
3-Carrie Ann
4-Kerri
5-Deidra
6-Michelle
7-Anna
8-Ashley


Have fun!

0 comments: