While I'm sitting here blogging I'm watching the weekend countdown on VH1. Anyone else do that? Well I just had a moment of roaring laughter and here is why.
When Angie was last here on vacation a song came on that I had never in my life heard and she was singing these words so fast and clearly and it was such a good groove that I was jealous. Well I just heard it on the countdown, it's Mary J. Blige, Just Fine. Have you heard it? If I tried to sing the fast part I would butcher it but Ang got her groove on to it.
I love the little things that make me laugh! YOU GO GIRL!
9 years ago



2 comments:
oh! I am always so jealous of the gals who know ALL the words AND the artist AND the year AND the musical score. So fun!
So....I am totally missing all of you! We'll be back for Thanksgiving, but I really think we need to come back sooner! When I do, I am totally using you guys as my photography guinea pigs!
Okay...
I had VH-1 on this morning while I was working. This song came on and I could totally feel your grove! It is a great one...reminds me of some Janet Jackson!
How does Ang always know all the words to EVERY song? Especially the ones that I hadn't even heard yet?!
"apple bottom jeans, the boots with the furrrrr"
Post a Comment