Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas photo shoot

This was an attempt for us to get a picture to put on a 'Happy New Years' card since I couldn't get it together for Christmas cards. (Sorry everyone) While I think the subjects were great, the photography of Mimi and Leanna just isn't up to par, LOL! I wish Carrie Stroud lived here. Check out her photos at http://carriestroudphotography.com/
If you look closely both boys are crying of laughter. This is what Papa does to them when he starts behaving silly. All he has to do is make a funny face, scream a whoop or do a little dance step and they can't control themselves.
Oh no! Not that candy cane again! How did he get it?

I love Sam's face in this one.

4 comments:

The Aikias said...

These pictures are absolutely wonderful! Ya'll are such a good looking bunch! I love ya'll so much! ~E~

Lulucarrot said...

OH MY GOSH! Gary's Mustache is back? It looks so different from when it left us in the 1980's. I was cracking up looking at these because I could hear Gary's whooping it up to make them laugh. Such a handsome group of men you got.

Hillybug said...

I said the same thing about gary, serious flashback! Leanna, you guys look great, your boys are so cute. Who knows when I will see them again but a girl can wish. We will get back there soon enough. . .

rowdystroudy said...

Did you actually send a New Year's card?? Because "I" never got one!!Super cute family pics as always.