Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Birthday and Soccer fun!

This cake says Happy Birthday Andrew, Sammers and Thomas. Sam and Thomas had the same birthday the night of the soccer party and Andrew's birthday was the next day so we had a big cake for their birthday and everyone sang to them. Sam was excited, he was one of the boys this night!! Of course he isn't on the team but everyone is used to him by now. He practices with them, he's just not allowed to play in games.
The Birthday Boys, L to R, Andrew, Sam and Thomas.
This is Thomas' little sister Kate. She and Sam ruled the younger sibling club. They sat next to each other at most games and shared snacks. Everyone calls him Sammers on the team but it's especially cute when Kate says it.
He wore his Birthday hat the WHOLE day!
"I'm that guy!", "I'm this one", "NO, I'm that one", "No that one is my guy, that's me", this went on until Thomas' mom took the soccer players off of the cake. Smart lady!! And thanks to her for picking up the cake!!

0 comments: