
The candy cane that Ben is holding is like "where's waldo" every Christmas. Except it's "where's waldo" with a fight involved. Guess where that candy cane is this year after just 20 minutes out of it's box?? Top right baby, not gonna do it this year!!

Sam puts the nest in the tree for our Good luck for 2008 hopes!!

Ben putting the star on, I'm pretty sure this is going to get harder on Mick each year. Note to self....Step ladder for Dad.

Uncle Willie was on hand for the festivities and of course the boys were too busy trying to get him to wrestle and tickle them, no time for pictures crazy lady!

TA-DA!! There she is!! I love my tree so much. I don't even try to do the fancy matchy decorating anymore. All of our ornaments mean something and I love it. Most are homemade by my boys or passed down from my mom or a few from gifts and 'first christmas' ornaments. We have firefighters and hockey helmets and Santa's and wish lists. I love it!
And I noticed that my sister Erica and I have the same skirt. I got mine from Target about 4 or 5 years ago and I'm pretty sure she probably did too. Great minds think alike and we both have good taste or bad taste but hey, we're in it together! Right Coo Coo?
2 comments:
Um, I think mom gave me mine. But I like it alot and otherwise I wouldn't have had the common sense to know I needed one!
I'm with you on the mismatched tree bit, although this year I did go to kmart and get some of martha's glitter balls to give us a little more uniformity and fill some space! Uncle Willie looks good, tell everyone hi and merry x-mas! we'll be missing you this year!
Post a Comment