Okay. So I just needed to post something so wonderful about my husband real quick. For all the guys that read this, this in NO way takes points off of his manliness. He played hockey and he is a firefighter for goodness sake.
So I have a deposition to be at tomorrow, there have been a lot lately, and I have loose buttons on a pair of my pants. Well, what does my darling husband do for me? He is over there sewing buttons for your lameness here, as we type. Sewing buttons for this mother and wife who NEVER learned to sew a button. How lame am I? But more importantly, how AWESOME is he?
Thanks honey, you are the best!!
We continue to find our strengths and contributions as the years roll on, and we found that sewing is not mine.
I love you Mick!!



3 comments:
I also never learned to sew a button. Mick is a good man. Mike once hemmed my scrubs for me! That is a great picture of you. You are getting prettier everyday I swear.
I seriously thought this was an old picture..you guys look fantastic! That is AWESOME about Mick:) You are a lucky woman.
That picture was taken this past summer but there aren't many of us together so that is what I used. My hair has since been chopped off and Mick's too. LOL! But thank you both.
Post a Comment