Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Waverunners

The kids loved the waverunners. This little crew is ready to ride!!
Pattie is taking the kids for a spin. She was always the one to pull the tube and Ben was such a great wing man making sure to let her know when people got dumped off. He also had the slow down, speed up thumb signs down pat by the time he had ridden a few times.
Isn't she just precious? Sweet Grace.
Sam and Mom getting ready for a ride.
I'm on this tube and I realized after this ride that I'm not as young as I used to be because getting a face full of water and dumped off the tube a few times doesn't make you feel like a spring chicken the next day. Sarah, Emma, Anna and I all rode together and it was a BLAST! I laughed the whole time. Of course Anna and I were the chickens that would only ride in the middle. Sarah and Emma got dumped over and over. Hee hee!!
Oh yeah, when I got on the tube Ben made sure to tell Pattie not to go too fast. He did NOT want his mommy to get dumped off. What a sweet boy, looking out for his #1!!

0 comments: