So, we took a beach trip with Derek, January, Lauren and Emily last August, as well as the Ginters and a good chunk of the Kempffers being there. Well, Emily was at the age where teething and biting were just a part of the age and mood she was in. We have all had experience with that. But Sam has the memory of an elephant and was not all that pleased when he and Emily met up again for the first time after the beach. I think the pictures say it all, especially the last one where he gives me the peace sign, all is good and right in the world if he can just ride by himself.
The most endearing thing in this series of pictures is the pure concern on Emily. Look how her concern is all about Sam. The way she tilts her head at the end makes me wonder what she was thinking. I can imagine it was something like, "don't worry Sammers, I don't want to bite you anymore, just take me for a spin since I can't drive myself without running over one of the dogs".
Now feel free to comment on my blog and give me your own interpretation.



1 comments:
Oh crap! Savannah is in trouble this summer cause she has inflicted some stuff on Kempffer boys.
Post a Comment