



We are sooooooo going to the Olympics in 2020. The only thing we need is for them to induct the sport of Backyard Trampoline Ghetto Hockey.
I'm not even kidding. To say that the boys are obsessed with hockey is such an understatement that it's not even funny. So, the way you play this game is get your bike helmet on (this would be your hockey helmet), grab your hockey stick (we have one, so Sam usually plays with a bat--oh and for indoor hockey, a backscratcher), get a puck (we try to discourage the real puck so they play with a chuck-a-puck or a ball, sometimes even a golf ball). Then before you play, you must grab the hose and completely soak the trampoline. Explanation: It has to be slippery like the ice. All I can say is thank goodness we have a trampoline with a net, which by the way means there is an endless opportunity for scoring. And before it all goes down? Sam: "Let's, play, HOCKEY!!" After every goal is scored you must go through the whole song that is played at the Columbus Cottonmouths hockey game....duh da nah nuh, HEY! da nuh na nuh, etc., Go Snakes, Go Snakes, Go Snakes, GO!
Can you feel me people? It's a hoot!
9 years ago



1 comments:
Now we know what to get poor little Sam for his birthday. One more hockey stick! So cute. I wish I was there.
Post a Comment