So here I am again! I swear I need to quit facebook but it's just easier to put a quick little message on but I know it's not enough. I need to be over here blogging. I miss my blog. I love the music on my blog and I come here some days and stalk it, just to hear the whole playlist so why am I not writing on it? It is one of my resolutions for the New Year. This is my scrapbook for my boys after all. I have to get it all down. So I need a swift kick in the rear to get it going again. If anyone reads this, tell me that you would like for me to blog again so that I know someone is paying attention.
This sweet picture was six years ago. My little boys are growing so fast. I wish it would slow down! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I'll be seeing you in the New Year much more often!!
9 years ago



7 comments:
You're back!! :)
I choked on my water when I saw you had posted. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! And your music rocks:)
yes, yes!!
The Georgia Kempffers are back! Personally, I have boycotted facebook & you not blogging is one of the many reasons why. Welcome back Leanna.
yes i am soooo glad you are back here...jack looks soooo much like ben i can't believe it
Your back....your easter eggs were cute but they just gotta go!!
I feel the love! Susie I almost laughed my head off at what you posted! Of course everytime I came to 'stalk' my blog for music, I would think, ughhhh those easter eggs are still there! LOL!
Carrie, I would love to see you on facebook BUT I totally understand!!
Love you all, I'm glad you are reading still!!
Post a Comment