Monday, February 16, 2009

Finding Gems!

So I've been put in charge of scanning in some old photos for our family and I'm just now getting around to it. It's a slow day at work so I'm getting started! Me, Bec and mom had the best time going through so many old pictures of our Granny, Papa and their children. I ran across this article/prayer that my Granny cut out that I thought was amazing. I'm glad it was saved all these years because I think it is pretty powerful. You'll have to double click to get it enlarged to read but I hope you do. I need to read it once a week if not daily!


We found 142 pictures of Granny dressed up as a witch for one Halloween at good old CB&T
Isn't it perfect she picked a character with a broom?The lady standing up in the back is the reason that every last one of these girls and women on the couch (and even more girls not quite born at the time of the photo) grew into women that can work circles around most people and have the strength to get through whatever life throws at them.



2 comments:

KM said...

Love it, love it, loooovveeee it!!!

Anonymous said...

This all brings tears to my eyes! I couldn't have described her better!