
For Sam's birthday weekend we had a spend the night party with some cousins and a great friend. It included pizza for dinner, a competitive game of
HyperDash (thanks Grandma) and a
SpongeBob dance party! It was so much fun. I had as much fun as the kids.

I thought it was hilarious how many make shift beds we had in here! 3 twins and a queen!

In our house you get to pick every meal for your birthday and Sam's birthday breakfast was bubble gum!!
LOL! He LOVES gum. After that Daddy brought some donuts in for 'substance'. Sorry to dentist everywhere but we brushed thoroughly!

Look how
happppppy his gum makes him!

Cheese bubble
gummers!

Here we are getting Sam's fish tank ready!

Silly smile! How happy he was!!
Then we actually went and bought fish, cardinal tetras, 3 of them, freddy, bubbles and gravy. ....and well, may they rest in peace. They didn't make it a whole week which I'm pretty sure is a pet store defect. I cried. Sam was pretty big about it, he was happy for the 5 days we had with them. Mick, he says dump the water and get a lizard!
I worked hard on that dern tank though! I dechlorinated water, washed rocks, got live plants to make a great eco sysytem in our tank, got the filter going, used the thermometer to get the temp right for our new 'pets' so I was BUMMED. I loved watching the fish too. They really are calming. Oh, but anyway this post is about Sam's birthday.......

Cake time!

Make a wish baby! (make a wish, of the things i do for you, make your wish now, baby our love rain down on you....sorry,
michael mcdonald moment?, who is that anyway, and I'm sure my lyrics are wrong!)

YES! A mini mag flash light and gummy worms from Uncle Willie!!

Thank you Sam! You are the most amazing 5 year old I know. You complete our family so well. You always make us smile and laugh and you are
sooooo smart. Smart beyond what I can even gauge right now. I am impressed with your love for us! I feel so
privileged that you picked us for your parents!! Thank you!
1 comments:
bubblegum? my, arn't we inventive:)
Post a Comment