Ahhh memories!! Won't this above memory be fun to embarass them with later in life! Hee hee!
I left a memory on Carrie's blog..so I guess I am playing the game now. Pretty fun:)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.



2 comments:
I remember walking into your house early early in the morning (it was before 9am:) before you went to work--I was still in my pajamas most days, and there you were, totally dressed, everyone fed, the house immaculate, playing a game with your boys. I thought,"how in the HELL does she do that?"
And then I always remember your wedding picture--your super short white dress when you eloped in vegas. I always thought you had awesome spunk for doing that:)
And the way you wear REI-type shoes. You look glamorous going camping for gosh sakes!
Where to begin... I think the times that stand out the most above all others would be the trip to the Spectrum, riding the elevator in ATL and eating Ok Sun right before you had Ben.
Post a Comment