
We got to throw Grandma a birthday party at our house. The boys had a great time with it, not only because they LOVE birthday cake but also because they colored and decorated the wrapping paper for Grandma's present. Such a cute pic of the three of them. I love it!!

Make a wish! I wished Grandma and Titi were closer!

Sam learns a lot of his clown moves from Isaac, his cousin. He is doing the old birthday hat ears! Alot of times he does a rhino horn off the front too. Look at all these Kempffers at our table!! It warms my heart, truly.

Mick did so good picking out his mom's present that I wanted to steal it from her. You can tell these two weren't all that comfortable with the spot light being on them for picture time.

And who had the most fun at the birthday party???? SAM!! He turns into the human pogo stick after sugar. Good times!
1 comments:
I know ya'll had a great time!!!
Those good ol' bday hats have made it through some bdays! We still have ours! 9 years and still going strong!
love you and miss you~
Post a Comment