




Well, it has been a while. We had to get a new camera so now we can be back in action on the blog. We are fresh off of vacation but I don't have all the pics prepared yet. I do however have to share some of the photos with you since Sam turned into a barber. He got a hold of Mick's beard trimmer and gave himself a haircut. We like to call him Flock of Seagulls or Robert Smith from the Cure. It is a tight shave now, and I will share that with you all soon. Thank goodness that he is cute, and also thank goodness he didn't get a hold of any of the little girls that vacationed with us!!! His new phrase is I broke my hair!
9 years ago



1 comments:
Is ben throwing gang signs? It really looks like he needs a colt 45 to add to his homey sam and his party he go going on.
Post a Comment